FOUR STRATEGIC PRIORITIES
and e-books activities and in Relay stores.
The 2015/2020 CSR roadmap has four strategic priorities:
- Boosting diversity and the innovation capacity of our talent
- Increasing the gender equality and the cultural diversity of our teams
- Encouraging our talented people to enhance their skills and encouraging our employees’ social involvement
- Supporting responsible digital management
- Adjusting to digital innovation
- Meeting the challenge of digital security
- Protecting intellectual property
- Promoting access to culture and entertainment
- Defending pluralism of content and freedom of expression
- Protecting and encouraging youth
- Promoting reading, providing media education
- Strengthening operational sustainability
- Responding to climate change
- Managing paper responsibly
- Ensuring a responsible purchasing system and protecting consumers’ security
The group's valuesThe Group has clear values that determine its personality. Lagardère's creativity, boldness and independence have helped to create a modern, innovative media group that's in touch with its times.
The group's activities
The Lagardère group is a global leader in content publishing, production, broadcasting and distribution, whose powerful brands leverage its virtual and physical networks to attract and enjoy qualified audiences.
The Group's business model relies on creating a lasting and exclusive relationship between the content it offers and its customers.
It is structured around four business lines.